Our Grand Blanc
office is located inside the Genesys Regional Medical Center on the first floor, suite 1620 (I-75 Exit 108 to Holly Road).
- Bring any existing medical records that may be relevant to your appointment, or ask your family doctor to have them sent before your appointment date. Our fax number is (810) 606-7186.
- Bring all current medical insurance cards for copying. If your insurance requires a referral, please be sure your primary care physician has issued a written referral prior to your visit.
- Click here to print and fill out the New Patient Forms and bring them with you to your appointment. Be sure to sign all indicated areas. If you are a minor (under 18), your parent or legal guardian will also need to sign all documents and be present at your appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and bring all completed forms, insurance cards, health records and any applicable referrals with you to your appointment. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call (810) 606-7190 at least 48 hours in advance. We realize your time is valuable and will keep you informed if the doctor is delayed.
- If you have been seen by Dr. Kingsbury or Dr. Jaskierny before, please inform the receptionist when you arrive, especially if your last name, address, or insurance has changed. This will allow us to locate any past records we may have on file.
Thank you for choosing us to participate in your healthcare. Dr. Kingsbury, Dr. Jaskierny and
For Our HIPAA Policy, Click Here